ARIA Data Grid (Dynamic)
The data grid is keyboard accessible:
- Set focus to the grid and enter Applications Mode if using a screen reader like JAWS or NVDA.
- Press Up or Down to navigate by row. (Infinite scrolling is supported)
- Press Control+Spacebar to announce the current row when using a screen reader.
- Press Alt+Up or Alt+Down to set focus to the first or last row on the current page.
- Press Left or Right to navigate left or right by cell.
- Press Home or End to move to the first or last cell on the current row.
- Press Control+Home or Control+End to move to the first row on the first page or the last row on the last page.
- Press PageUp or PageDown to open the previous or next page and set focus to the first row.
- Press Alt+PageUp or Alt+PageDown to open the first or last page and set focus to the first row.
- For mode 'Selectable':
- Press Space to toggle row selection, or click to activate using a mouse.
- If multiSelect is enabled, press Control+A to select all rows on the current page.
- If Delete is enabled, press Delete to remove all selected rows.
- For mode 'Editable':
- Press Enter or Space to edit or toggle a cell, or click to activate using a mouse.