ARIA Menu (Variation Body Element With Right Click)
Press Shift+F10 or right click on any static region of the page to open the menu as usual.
The context menu is keyboard accessible:
- Press Shift+F10 or the Applications key to open the context menu.
- Press the Up and Down Arrow keys to move focus between the menu options.
- Press the Left and Right Arrow keys to open or close submenus.
- Press any letter or number to jump to a menu item starting with that character or digit.
- Press Enter to activate a menu option.
- Press Escape to close the currently open menu.
- Press Tab to close the menu and all submenus.
- Mouse users can right click on any static region of the page to open the menu as usual.
- Mouse users can cancel and close the menu by clicking anywhere else on the page.
- On a touch screen, touch a static region on the page and hold for about 2.5 seconds then release to open the menu, tap a menu item to activate it, or tap anywhere else on the page to cancel and close the menu.